This game is great for getting kids to count in sequence.
For this game, you will need two sets of number flashcards and two pieces of paper. One with a boat on the water and one with a sinking boat.
- Pick 3 number cards and place them in a sequence. For example 1, 3, 5, “blank”.
- Put your boat on the water at the start of the sequence.
- Have your child identify the next number in the sequence.
- If your child guesses the sequence correctly, the boat moves to the other side of the sequence.
- If your child guesses the sequence incorrectly, the boat sinks!
- If you have more than one child, have them take turns to see who keeps their boat afloat the most!
This flashcard game works best if followed by games on the Play School app.